• OPEN ACCESS LIBRARY
• NETWORK RESOURCE CENTRE
• COMPUTER CENTRE
• SELF DEFENCE COURSE (Demand based)
The College has a well-stocked library with more than 25,000 books.
There is an open-shelf system. Students may borrow books and use the
reading- room as well. The library has a Network Resource Centre which
the students may access during library hours, free of additional charge.
The library also subscribes to academic journals. Books that are not
allowed to be issued may be photocopied from the College Reprographic
Rules of the Library
- On production of the Identity Card, each student will be provided
with Borrower’s Cards against which books will be issued.
- Library Cards are non-transferable. Loss of this card must be
reported immediately to the Librarian and a fresh card will be issued
on payment of fine.
- Honours course students may borrow two books at a time. Books must
be returned within 15 days from the date of issue.
- If the books are returned after the due date, borrowing facility
will be temporarily withdrawn.
- Any book lost, damaged or defaced must be replaced by the
borrower. Till the damage is made good, the borrower will have no
right to use the library.
- Books will not be issued on Saturdays. However, Reading Room will
remain open for the students.
- Students must renew their library cards after taking fresh
admission in the second year and third year.
- Students seeking transfer and students appearing in Part I, Part
II and Part III Examinations must obtain a clearance certificate from
the librarian before a transfer certificate or admit card is issued.