TRAINING AND PLACEMENT
- Tata Consultancy Services provided a 5 day training to 1 faculty members of the college: Sm Praytasha Agarwal on "Campus to Corporate". This training was imparted to the final year students from 25/04/17 to 13/05/17. 25 final year students attended the training programme.
- 15 final year students was selected to join the Tata Consultancy Services in a campus interview session held on 25/05/17.
- Trust Klub made a presentation on the activities of the organisation and short listed students to appear for interview in their organisation premises.
Placement Activities 2016
- The final year students (2015-16) were provided extensive training on "Campus to Corporate" under the guidance of Tata Consultancy Services in April-May, 2016. The students are awaiting the final interview session to be held in the College campus.
- A Research and Consultancy organization based in Kolkata organized a selection procedure for "Junior Research Analyst" on 13th & 14th May, 2016. Several final year students were selected for the job, both on full time and part time basis.
Campus Recruitment 2016
The list of selected candidates based on the written test and interview conducted by Tata Consultancy Services are mentioned below.
- Payelia Das Gupta
- Susmita Das
- Oindrila Chatterjee
- Anamika Sikder
- Subhalaxmi Moitra
- Manasmita Sinha
- Sucheta Roy
- Syed Rubaiya
- Rachaita Sinha
- Susmita Das
- Sayani Basu
- Sneha Ganguly
- Shayani Ghosal
- Moumita Dutta
- Shohini Basu Roy
Human Resource (Campus)
Tata Consultancy Services
Unitech HiTech Structure Ltd.
IT/ITES SEZ, Block A, 5th, 6th & 7th Floor, Tower AI, AII, AIII,
Plot No. DH1, DH2,DH3 & DH 3/1, Action area 1, New Town,
Kolkata - 700156, West Bengal, India
The list of selected candidates based on the written test and interview conducted by Imperial Research & Consultancy Services are mentioned below.
Final List for Full time candidates:
- Debasrita Das
- Sayani Basu
- Gitopriya Dutta
- Lahari Dasgupta
Final list for work to work based contractual employment:
- Mili Mondal
- Somdyuti Mukherjee
- Pooja Ghosh
- Soumita Chakraborty
- Sohini Sarkar
- Debopriya Sengupta
We will shortly communicate the Date of Joining to management of the college and other relevant details.
Imperial Research & Consultancy Services
Placement Activities 2015
- Tata Consultancy Services have offered jobs to 12(twelve) final year students of 2014-15 session after providing a training on Corporate Employability Skills in February, 2015.
- In April, 2015 Lowe Lintas & Partners, Mumbai, have conducted selection session for its 18 months Apprenticeship Programme (a learning initiative) enabling all round training in communications and corporate life. In this All India Recruitment drive to select 25 students, one final year student of the College got the chance to experience the training.
- IQST (Institute for Quality Skill Training) conducted a screening process for jobs in more than 20 companies representing the Airlines, Banking, IT/ITes, Hospitality and Retail Sector in May, 2015. The final round of interview was held in June, 2015 where 14 final year students were placed in various organizations.